Wednesday 23 May 2012

Lord of The Strings- Igor Presnyakov

I wanted to show you what a Guitar God looks like. Turns out He's Russian. And infinitely better than I could hope to be. I came across one of his songs that I just had to hear, the Skyrim Theme. This wasn't the first time I saw his videos though, he also does covers of many, many songs, from Maroon 5 to Lady Gaga... But, don't worry, they're good. If you like guitar you'll definitely want to watch this brilliant guitarist.
Honestly, first time I saw him, I had to stop watching because, and this is a true quote, "No ...He's too good... Just no". I understand if you prefer Sungha Jung to Igor for some reason, but in my opinion, no-one can match Igor for skill, or the sheer amount of video hats (seriously, watch his videos, and you'll see that he has a different hat in almost every one).

If you haven't played, or seen Skyrim, first of all, where have you been for the past 6 months, and secondly, Igor has an answer for that as well, in the form of a Super Mario guitar cover. Because a true Guitar God is diverse in his musical teachings.
So, if you have an interest in Guitars, or you just like to listen to music every now an then, try watching a few of his videos, he has an album out on iTunes, and a load of covers on YouTube all ready and waiting just for you.

Happy Nerding!
Oli

No comments:

Post a Comment