Thursday 26 April 2012

Best. Conversation. Ever.

I was having a conversation with a friend I hadn't talked to in a very long time, and part way through she mentioned to me that she now plays Dungeons and Dragons. While I knew that she some had interest in video games, she never seemed to me to be the type to play DnD. Because, in the area where I live, there are two groups that I know of who play DnD and I'm in one of them (for the most part).

Just for the simple fact that I'm writing about it you should know that by this point I already had a new found affection for my Nerdy friend, and after a while she went on to say that she had almost slept through an exam because she was up late the night before, playing Batman: Arkham City. Now, I have to say that at this point this was already one of the better conversations I have had with a girl (regarding games at least) until her last comments about Arkham City pushed it over the top. It seems that it's not only guys who feel that Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy's new looks are well designed.

That's all I have to say about that.

2 comments: